The GovReady-Q Compliance Server is an open source GRC platform for highly automated, user-friendly, self-service compliance assessments and documentation. It’s perfect for DevSecOps.
GovReady-Q solves the painful compliance bottleneck of needing months to authorize applications that deploy and redeploy in minutes.
The code is open source, and available on GitHub.
GovReady-Q is in Beta. Suggested for DevSecOps early adopters needing Compliance-as-Code.
- What You Most Need to Know About GovReady-Q
- Deploying GovReady-Q
- System Requirements for GovReady-Q
- Deploying GovReady-Q with Docker
- Installing GovReady-Q on the Host OS
- Deploying GovReady-Q in Production environments
- Installing GovReady-Q for Development or Contributing
- Setting up a Database for Production Workloads
- Configuring a Reverse Proxy Webserver for Production Use
- Environment Settings
- Enterprise Single-Sign On / Login
- Applying Custom Organization Branding
- Authoring Compliance Apps
- Automation API
- Data Design Guide