This documentation set is part of GovReady v0.9.x. In places, it may still refer to v0.8.6 software features rather than v0.9.x features. Thank you for your patience while we update the documentation to apply to the v0.9.x software. Pull requests are very welcome!
The GovReady-Q Compliance Server is an open source GRC platform for highly automated, user-friendly, self-service compliance assessments and documentation. It’s perfect for DevSecOps.
GovReady-Q solves the painful compliance bottleneck of needing months to authorize applications that deploy and redeploy in minutes.
The code is open source, and available on GitHub.
GovReady-Q is in Beta. Suggested for DevSecOps early adopters needing Compliance-as-Code.
- About GovReady-Q
- Installation Guide
- System Requirements
- Installing GovReady-Q server
- Deploying GovReady-Q for Development
- Deploying GovReady-Q in Production environments
- Setting up a Database for Production Workloads
- Configuring a Reverse Proxy Webserver for Production Use
- Environment Settings
- Enterprise Single-Sign On / Login
- Applying Custom Organization Branding
- Multi-Container GovReady-Q and NGINX via Docker Compose
- Authoring Compliance Apps
- Automation API
- Data Design Guide
- Testing GovReady
- Version 0.9.x
- Migration Guide for GovReady-Q v0.8.6 to v0.9.x